SCSI install problem

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Mark Donnelly wrote:

> 2) After the hardware is in, try loading the appropriate driver (I read
> that it's the Future Domain driver).

   Just to avoid confusion, if this is the Adaptec 2930U mentioned earlier
then the driver would be "aic7xxx.o" (I'm pretty sure 'bout that).
   If this was a preloaded Dell system, then the module should be there,
but you'll probably have to do some fiddling to get it loaded correctly.
Best bet is to look at the kerneld and SCSI howtos from your favorite LDP
mirror.

Matthew J. Brodeur, mbrodeur at NextTime.com
Hostmaster, Webmaster for NextTime.com, NextTime.org
http://www.NextTime.com

-