OpenBSD questions: (1) memory; (2) Mitsumi CD-ROMs

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Derek Martin wrote:

> Should take about 30 seconds.... mount the redhat cd, cd to the RPMS
> directory, and do:
>
> rpm -ivh anonftp* wu-ftpd*
>
> That's it, no configuration necessary.

OOPS!  Just noticed the subject line was "OpenBSD..." so this wasn't
applicable... I HATE that!  I never read subject lines... :)

But, it still shouldn't be too hard, and they probably have some similar
package that sets it up for you. Even if they don't, there are numerous
documents on the web that explain how to do it.  It isn't very hard...

[ On a side note, my dad often sends me mail with a question in the
subject line, and an empty body.  I generally miss the subject line and
reply asking what the hell he wanted... I think it should be illegal to
put anything important/relevant in subject lines... ;-D ]

--
Derek D. Martin
Senior UNIX Systems/Network Administrator
derek.martin at ne.arris-i.com

-