hi

Hi, I've a few of quick questions.

1 - Has anyone else with an RCN cable modem noticed they block port 80?

2 - My monitor is dieing and I'm wondering if there is any way I can
    configure X to prolong it's life.  X got a blue tint and some
    display artifacts started showing up this weekend, but only when
    I'm in X.  I get similar behavior from the monitor under windows,
    DOS mode looks fine, windows is blueish.  I mention the windows
    computer because it is a seperate computer and this tells me the
    proble lies in the monitor.  (I use a digital switch box to share the
    monitor, it's worked fine for over a year so I doubt it's that)  On
    the monitor note, where is the best place to get a good monitor, PC's
    for Everyone has some ok prices, but I'd like to do better.

3 - I haven't really looked around the BLU website, does it have
    directions to where the meetings are held?

4 - Anyone here going to NYC for LinuxWorldExpo?

5 - Not a question at all, I just want to say I got sendmail
    configured... No more POP e-mail for me!

			-fjr
-