Proposed Linux server

I erroneously replied to gnhlug. You should probably open the box to find
out what memory type you have. You will either have 32 pin SIMMS or 72
pin SIMMs. Certainly not EDO or SDRAM. (Actually I think the 72 pins
are DIMMS). Most Pentium systems (not all) used the 72 pin. Some
other considerations. Some systems did not work well with different
speed memories. If you mix and match, the slowest memories should be
in the lowest bank.

Someone mentioned that KGP show in Marlborough this weekend would
be the best place. There are a couple of other places that I know used to
deal with used memories, Electronic Planet in Nashua on 101A off Rt. 3
exit 8, and RST in Hudson, NH right on the Tyngsboro/ Hudson line on
Rt. 3a.

--
Jerry Feldman
Contractor, eInfrastructure Partner Engineering

Compaq Computer Corp.
200 Forest Street MRO1-3/F1
Marlboro, Ma. 01752
-