Linux Persons Needed

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Robert W. Fowler III wrote:

> Hi All
> i understand that this is not a Job Posting forum and i will only post
> this note one time
> so as not infringe on what this list is for, so here goes.....

I have to wonder if I didn't start this with my mad plea for help in
escaping our new PHB, but I have to say that on both of the local lists
(GNHLUG and BLU) the number of people posting jobs on the list has become
alarmingly high.  I think BLU has a jobs page, and perhaps GNHLUG should
start one?

Then maybe we can post an address where they should be sent, even
including it in the standard disclaimer at the end of the messages, so
that they can get posted there instead of sucking up bandwidth?

If this is my fault, then I appologize to the community.  There are better
ways to handle this, so I'd like to ask if we can all agree NOT to post
job openings on the list.

Thanks

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"    "Who watches the watchmen?"
-Juvenal, Satires, VI, 347

Derek D. Martin      |  Senior UNIX Systems/Network Administrator
Arris Interactive    |  A Nortel Company
derekm at mediaone.net  |  dmartin at ne.arris-i.com