Old computer parts

Hi All,

   Not sure if this is appropiate here or not but here goes.I have some
parts laying around that for grabs(free) to anyone how can use them.
   Included are 3 motherboards( 1 PII, 1 Pentium w/133 ,and I think a
486),also a couple IDE HD I think around 500MB each, 1/2 dozen 70pin
simms,bunch of cables and connectors and several 486's.

 Anyone interest e-mail me at drake3d at yahoo.com I work in Stoneham(way
to much) and can have them here for pick or drop them of
locally(Lynn-Stoneham area).

Thanks
Dave