IPChains and SuSE 6.3

    Well, I got 6.3 installed without a hitch. Because I had problems
with a Windows install on the same hd I had used the boot disk at
startup (which saved me any hassles with Yast v2, although SuSE claims
it would work just fine for my particular install method).
    Anyways, I'm now playing with IPChains. Any suggestions on a good
book of the subject, and one on LINUX and IP security in general???

Thanks!

-