Bellatlantic DSL?

Greets,
	So a friend of mine in the back bay just got Bellatlantic DSL.
They had him install Windows Dialup Manager software to get this working
under windows.  Does anyone know what is necessary to get this working
under linux or have a FAQ or HowTo they can throw at me?
	Is this dhcp based?  Are these normally static ips?

-Seth
--
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion"