Linux PC vendor

I meant to add them also. The people who own PC's for Everyone had
been in business under another name previously which they sold.

On 15 Feb 00, at 12:53, Derek Atkins wrote:

> PC's for Everyone in Cambridge will sell you a Desktop system
> pre-installed with Linux.  (http://www.pcsforeveryone.com/)
> They custom-build computers on-demand.  I happen to really like
> their service, in general.
>
> -derek
>
> "Jerry Feldman" <gaf at blu.org> writes:
>

> > DCG in Manchester, NH is one:http://www.dcginc.com
> >
> > Another that I have dealt with is Cyber Computer Technology of Woburn
> > (http://www.cyber-comp-tech.com/.
> >
> > Of course there is VALinux (http://www.valinux.com).
> >

> > > From: Boris Epstein <bepstein at BIGpage.net>
> >
> > > If you happen to know a reliable PC integrator in the Greater Boston
> > > area who puts together Linux-compatible machine, please let me know.
> > >
> > > Thank you very much.
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > ==================================
> > >
> > > Boris Epstein
> > > Boston Internet Group
> > > Phone: (617) 292-8970x13
> > > FAX: (617) 292-8982
> > > E-Mail: mailto:bepstein at bigpage.net
> > > WWW: http://www.bigpage.net
> >
> > Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
> > Associate Director
> > Boston Linux and Unix user group
> > http://www.blu.org
> > -
> > Subcription/unsubscription/info requests: send e-mail with
> > "subscribe", "unsubscribe", or "info" on the first line of the
> > message body to discuss-request at blu.org (Subject line is ignored).
>
> --

Jerry Feldman
Contractor, eInfrastructure Partner Engineering
508-467-4315 http://www.testdrive.compaq.com/linux/

Compaq Computer Corp.
200 Forest Street MRO1-3/F1
Marlboro, Ma. 01752