Tonight's BLU meeting

Normally, we have a question and answer period before each meeting. I
would like to get a volunteer to moderate it. If not, I'll be there. We do
have some food planned, which I'll try to set up in the rear so that
stragglers can get some food without disrupting the meeting.
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director
Boston Linux and Unix user group
http://www.blu.org