Bellatlantic DSL?

   From: Bill Horne <bhorne at banet.net>
   Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:56:08 -0500

   -----Original Message-----
   From:	Robert L Krawitz [SMTP:rlk at alum.mit.edu]
   Sent:	Sunday, February 13, 2000 9:04 PM

   >Speaking of which, I got something for this in the mail.  Is
   >BellAtlantic one of the "nasties" or one of the "nice" folks (I
   don't
   >have Windows installed on my system)?

   Nice!  Definetly nice!  Very nice!! Couldn't be better!!!  ;-)

On one of the linux newsgroups (comp.os.linux.setup, I think),
somebody commented that you need a Windows box to get set up on
BellAtlantic; that it can't initially be set up on Linux.  Any
experience in this area?

--
Robert Krawitz <rlk at alum.mit.edu>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net