RealPlayer and RH6.1 revisited

If you allow any real-time protocol through your firewall, someone can
tunnel through it.  It's a fact of life.  If you allow telnet, ssh,
http, even nntp or smtp, it can be used to tunnel another protocol.
If you want to disable tunneling, unplug yourself from the 'net.  If
that isn't an option, then you're going to have to use social means to
prevent people from doing it.

-derek

-