Windoz disk copy tools

I recently upgraded from an 8.4GB drive that was failing to a 20GB. One
of the partitions on the 8.4 is a Windows partition. I have not booted my
Widnwos partition since mid-December, but there are times where I
might. I allocated a DOS partition on the 20GB, but I did not copy
Windows. Secondly, WD has shipped me a replacement 8.4. The 8.4 is
currently the first IDE channel slave. I also have 2 1 GB drives. What I
would like to to is to make backups of each of these on a CD. I can do
most of this with Linux, except the partition to partition copy of a
bootable Windows system.

Power Quest has 2 products that can do much of what I want to do:
1. Disk Copy. This will give me a disk to disk copy.
   Question: Can I copy to a partition of a different size?
   Also, I can't use this to make a backup copy that I can quickly restore.

2. Drive Image. This allows me to make a compressed copy of my
Windows boot partition. I can place the backed up image on either
another hard drive, or back it up on a JAZ or CD.

In addition, I would like to be able to back up my wife's 2 systems.
Again, in the case of the data, such as email directories I can use tar. I
don't mind purchasing a good reliable product, since My intent is more to
archive. I would like some comments from people who might have used
either of the above products.
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director
Boston Linux and Unix user group