Multiple clients over Linux PPTP --- Motion to Ban Use of Undisclosed Recipients on this List

Kindly listen to my part of the story.

I had posted to 5 lists each having 100's or 1000's of members.
Most of these lists have the 'Reply-to' set in the mailing list software
so that even if there is no 'To', the reply goes to the list.
That's what I wanted rather than all the members in all the lists posted
to, receiving all responses, which will be a real nuisance. (I have done
so earlier and received flames)

Hope my point is appreciated.
Anyways, I apologize for the inconvenience if any, caused.

For the mail filtering part, mailing list software allow something (like
say [BLU-DISCUSS] ) to be prefixed to the subject, or the 'Reply-to'
option as said above can be used.

-
Thanks
Oommen.