trolling for comments on March presentation...

> I figured I could get comments early....

Hmm, early comments.  OK, how about the observation
that adding in SSL to this mix would be really useful?
That's the basic setup for your "out of your garage"
electronic business site.  I'm sure that someone would
be interested in that.

This actually came up a few months ago on another list
I'm on; someone ended up taking the PHP documentation
on "Set up Apache+PHP+MySQL" and extending it a little
to include SSL and phpMyAdmin, IIRC.  I've used it
twice to set up SSL boxen now; it is skewed toward a
first-time install (i.e., you have not yet tweaked
anything in your httpd.conf), but still workable.
Here's the link:
http://web.missouri.edu/~tl471/php/installApacheSSLPHPMy
SQL.shtml

Cheers!