Check out Boston.com today. Article about the BLU

Ron Peterson wrote:
> John Chambers wrote:
> >
> >          A front page areticle: "A spy in the house of Linux"
> >          http://www.boston.com/
> >          http://www.digitalmass.com/

Wow, too bad I had my head stuck up my... PHP programming today.  I didn't
see this until just now.  I would like to point out that

	I DID MENTION "the ease of installing MSwin vs Linux is not
	significantly easier & that people are sheltered from that
        horror by purchasing machines to come preinstalled"

But oh well, quote what you will.  This was my first experience being
quizzed for public scrutany.  Were any of my quotes completely
out of line?

- Christoph

-