Video of BLU events available online?

OK, I'll look into various average bandwidth requirements,
tools etc for each of the formats.  I'm very interested
in having a streaming format(s) available.  These are
more efficient for low-bandwidth-connection users.

I'm looking into helping out with some media serving
capacity for BLU.  Will get back to you soon.

-Kevin

-