shopping for DSL...

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking here for a few months, and I remember some talk about
Bell Atlantic's DSL service... but I can't remember any specifics,
especially regarding their customer service.  I just got a postcard in the
mail from a place called Telocity, waiving the initiation fee if I sign up
for DSL service with them before the 19th.  Now, I've never heard of
Telocity before, so I'm a bit wary.  Does anyone have any opinions on
them?  While I was planning to go the Bell Atlantic route, I'm wondering
if I might be better off going with someone else (who else does DSL in the
area?)  There doesn't seem to be much difference in price, so I'm mostly
looking for comments on customer service (and of course, whether or not
they're linux-friendly.)  Thanks!

Stephanie

 stephanie at springer.com                http://www.stephanie.springer.com/