TV Tuner Video cards

    In reading the FAQ page for GATOS it appears that the ATI TV project is
still under development and that the ATI All In Wonder card is not
supported at this time by the project (although it is suggested that btty
does support the card).
    I'd still like to know if anyone (including Ken) has been able to
successfully use all of the DVD decoding and video I/O features of the ATI
All In Wonder or an equivilent card within LINUX and what drivers were
needed. If this works for LINUX I anticipate the purchase of one in the
near future.

-