Linux with ISDN

At 07:15 AM 4/26/00 -0400, you wrote:

>I have been hearing a lot about the availability of ISDN solution
>for Linux, but I haven't found a decent FAQ or HOWTO document that
>talks about the setup or issues with ISDN/Linux.
>
>What ISDN hardware is supported on Linux?
>
>The kernel compilation has a big section for the ISDN subsystem.
>Yet, on the web I do not find much Linux/ISDN solution in English.
>
>Any pointers or info appreciated.

It's been some years since I had ISDN, but if I remember correctly, it took
me all of 15 minutes to set up.. It's just another modem, literally.

Set up your ppp scripts, point /dev/modem at the correct port, and make
sure the ISDN works.

About all I did.

Like I said, it's been some years since I've done it, but I don't remember
it being all that difficult to implement.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, please ;o)

Alex

-