ISP

    Whatever else was a problem before, it now appears that GIS.NET was
blocking my access to Fastdial.net and Fastdial.com. I was finally able to get
Fastdial by using an anonomizer site and then get the proper configuration
files although that really doesn't explain why I was suddenly unable to access
Fastdial after successfully connecting twice (and being cut off the second
time).
    I love to hear a better explanation for my continuing problems getting
through to Fastdial via my expiring GIS.NET account but the evidence so far is
that GIS has again tampered with my services.

-