X10 "firecracker" offer has a cousin

For those interested in trying out a home automation system,
check out http://www.x10.com/products/rca_modules_ba2.htm.

They're offering 12 assorted RCA X10 modules (wall switches
included) for $49.95, and although the web site has a confusing
disclaimer on it about not being applicable with free items,
they WILL combine the offer with the four modules in the
firecracker set, which will get you 16 modules (including the
firecracker serial interface) for about $56.

Bill Horne
(I am not affiliated, have no interest, don't sell these, etc.).