[BLU] Remote console options?

David has brought up an idea that sounds a little like the MaxSpeed consoles.
They use Cat5 cabling to carry what is claimed to be a full PCI speed signal
(132 Mbs?) from a server to a remote console (MaxStation). Each PCI card
allows 4 users to run individual and independent sessions. I don't know if a
similar application exists for remote KVM but it seems a reasonably good idea
IF you had a stable and secure connection. Get to work, David!!!

Their CTO had given an interview (just recently published) shortly before
leaving the company. For those interested you might want to do a search for
that but I'm afraid I don't have even the sites name as a reference (although
Maxspeed.com might have a reference).