Video Cards

Regarding video cards for our servers and workstations;

    I have come across a source for various video cards (he apparently
has many hundreds). I have asked him to provide a matched batch of 10 or
more ISA bus SVGA video cards (and he is willing to do so) but he also
has many many others, all used.

My first question is: what brand/chipset would be my best choice to run
for my Linux boxes.

My second question is: anyone else interested? I'm sure we can get a
better price than local shops and I may be able to get PCI and AGP cards
as well although I just this week bought some PCI bus cards from ATI. I
can go ahead and order them and bring them to the next meeting. If
interested, email me with your requests and I will forward them late
next week. I'll be gone for a few days so don't be surprised by a lack
of response.

-