Add hardware later?

Hello,
	There is a dos utility on the driver disk 3c5x9cfg.  It will take
care of all the configuration needed for this card.  It is downloadable
with the drivers.  You can specify which ENET card by its address and
where you would like to put it - in terms of irq and memory.  The 3c509
card is very good when it comes to configuration.

Hope thats a help,
Anthony