Trusted ssh/scp and Linux (Slackware 7)

Hello to all:

At work we have a colocation facility which stores logs.  We plan to
implement a cron-based script to test for an archive (rollover) of the
logs.  If an archive exists, it will be scp'ed to another system.  If an
archive does not exist, it will be created.

My biggest question now is how to set up the scp trust between the four
machines (now) each containing log files, and a central destination system
to receive said logs?  The goal is for an automated secure copy so no user
intervention needs to enter a password for ssh authentication for scp to
work.   The logs will most likely get transferred to one account on the
destination site.

All systems are Slackware 7, 2.2.15 kernel, running ssh 1.2.27.

Thanks in advance.

Scott

-