KDE vs. Gnome

I was NextStep generation junky.  In my college days I had a NextStation
pizza box in my office.  Anyway,  AfterStep never did it for me.  Although
it had the Warf and the windows looked NeXt-like, it felt like fvwm2...

I've been using WindowMaker for well over a year now and I dig it.  It's
clean & fast.  KDE and GNOME creep on my P133, but WindowMaker cranks along
nicely.

Perhaps at a future meeting we should have a "Window Manager Showdown".
Find 4 to 5 people and give them a 1/2 hour each to show off their
favorite window manager.

-