Seeking help with job searching

Hello to all:

I am currently a Sys Admin at a company, but I am not happy with the
direction of the position nor the atmosphere of the company is headed.  I
am now seeking a position primarily as a UNIX Admin.  I have several
years' end-user SunOS and Solaris experience, a few years
administering Linux and *BSD boxes, a few years administering NT 4.0
(workstation and server) environments and Macs.   I am also a very big
advocate on computer and network security.

I am starting to think a consulting firm which hires admins to outsource
to companies might be a better way for me to go.  That way, if I am not
happy with the company, I can request a change of assignment.

Along these lines, if anyone can recommend a consulting firm/agency for me
to submit my resume and cover letter, please email me.   I am in Greater
Boston area and have a car.   Or, if you have any other suggestions,
please let me know those, too.

Thanks in advance.

-