ZIP 100 SCSI drives on eBay

FYI;

    I don't know if anyone is in the market for one, but I've pick up
four new internal SCSI Zip 100 drives from an outfit in California for
an average cost delivered of just over $50 apiece. I have made bids of
2x $56 and 1x $49 on eBay with the purchase of a second drive providing
free shipping. The seller was very helpful when one of the drives had a
broken clip on the faceplace that required its replacement. Since the
packaging was carefully packed, still sealed and I never found the
missing plastic clip, I suspect the damage occurred at the factory.
    I know that some have had bad experiences on eBay but mine have
generally been very good and this is one of the better ones. If you need
a Zip drive (better yet 2) you might want to check out eBay with a
search for "new zip scsi". The seller's name is Michael Callahan and his
opening bid prices start around $48. You can probably also buy them
directly but I don't know what he might charge in that case. His number
is (510) 339-8754.

-