Apache

On Fri, 18 Aug 2000, Anthony J. Gabrielson wrote:

> Hello,
> 	Okay here comes a few config scripts...
>
> .htaccess in htdocs/books
> AuthName "restricted stuff"
> AuthType Basic
> AuthUserFile /usr/local/apache/users
> require agabriel

Might want to try "require valid-user" to allow all users in the
/usr/local/apache/users file, or "require user agabriel" if your intent is
to just allow that one user.

Niall Kavanagh, niall at kst.com
News, articles, and resources for web professionals and developers:
http://www.kst.com
WARNING: I have switched from cigarettes to nicorette. I am cranky.

-