has anyone heard good or bad about USTINET virtual hosting?

I'm in the market for a virtual-hosting provider.  It would be a Good
Thing to have a virtual-hosting service that provides open-source
Web-programming tools (beyond simple Perl/CGI), so I can learn to use
those tools and expose my experiments to the brutal world.

Some company called USTINET (usti.net, natch) includes Zope and PHP in
its basic plan (which only costs $10/month).  Does anyone know
anything else about this company, or know of other companies that
offer similar services in the same price range?

Right now, I live in the armpit of the Net: the wet string to
Verizon's office can't even support 33.6 Kbps, and broadband
connections will be available ... someday, soon, really.  So I'm
willing to trade slightly-flaky or low-bandwidth service for a lower
rate -- it can't be worse than my current situation.

--
--Why is it that most kids are attracted to computers while
  most adults are quite wary of computers?

-