alpha boot

Hi
I   just  install  RH 6.1  on an Alpha 255  workstation  and  I have   some
problems:
I can)B?t  have  this workstation  automatic  boot  linux.  :(  .  The
alphabios  boot   milo boot loader   and   after   that   milo
awaits  for  the option  that  would   be  loaded  but  it  never
automatically  boot  linux

  I  read  that  you have to  write  "linux" in  the  alphabios  boot
parameters    "OS options"  i guess , but  it  doesn)B?t  work

Any  suggestions  will be appreciated

Paris

-