newbie w/ question

All of my work over the last ~10 years has been as a W-2 employee
of various agencies. I worked as SA, Network Admin and Build Engineer.
This is a very unscientific list (personal experience only):

American Contract 492-4203: It has been years, but I was very
impressed when I worked for them. Very professional (as opposed
to "salesperson focus" of some recruiters). Small agency.

Renaissance 888-772-9119: Large agency, extremely good benefits.
Seemed typical, but good.

Modis 603-898-2266: Current agency, good agency, very good at
payroll (even when you have trouble getting timecards signed, etc.)

These are the ones on which I have an opinion (that I can think of).

Be aware that if you are thinking of working as a W-2 employee of
an agency, you can make some friend a lot of money.
Some of these agencies have BIG bonuses for referrals.
One has/had a 1K bonus for first referral, 2K for 2nd, 3K for 3rd,
4K for 4th (max was $10,000 total). (I might have the details wrong.)
All of these programs seem to require the new person work for at
least 4-6 months, then referrer gets the money even if the person
referred quits the next day.

Timothy