Good DSL service provider?

> I'm not sure of their prices but I know a few people that go through
> www.speakeasy.net. They have had good luck with them.

Whenever anyone asks, I regularly advocate SpeakEasy, so I might as well
not stop now.  I've been using their 608/129kbps service since the
beginning of May, and have had only the best results with their
service.  I only had once incident with reliability, and that was a BA
f*-up, which you can run into with any provider.  As for Speakeasy's
service, they're one of the few DSL providers that cater to those who
know what they want (a condescending comment, but you know what I
meant).  I think the last time I checked, I have two static IPs (yay!)
with a free router and installation for $60 a month, plus a nation-wide
56k dialup and two email & web accounts included as well.  I don't think
I've found a better deal anywhere, and certainly not with such good
service.  Now I really wish they had some bonus for referals...;-)

Brian J. Conway
dogbert at clue4all.net
Geek for hire: http://clue4all.net/resume

Ah ha, a trick question!!