From: Billy SG McCarthy [mailto:reshippie at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 10:39 AM
To: discuss at Blu.Org
Subject: Buying a monitor

I've got my nice Celeron 600, a Voodoo3000 card, 128
megs of RAM, and a puny 15" monitor.

Can anyone suggest a model, or store that sells
reliable and, most importantly, cheap monitors.

Or if someone has a >=17" monitor they don't want, I
might be interested.

Thanks ahead of time.

=====
"Keep on Truckin' "