Buying a monitor

Till one month ago at staples they had a NEC FE950  (that is flat screen
19 inch 1440x1780 or there around) for $350 + tax
Tag price should have been around $500 but I still don't know if it was
a mismarked item or if it was for real.
I got one for my grilfirnd tho, and, yes I payed $350+ tax

Microcenter has KDS 19 inch monitor  (vs-190 or such) for $250 and up...

Max

Billy SG McCarthy wrote:

> I've got my nice Celeron 600, a Voodoo3000 card, 128
> megs of RAM, and a puny 15" monitor.
>
> Can anyone suggest a model, or store that sells
> reliable and, most importantly, cheap monitors.
>
> Or if someone has a >=17" monitor they don't want, I
> might be interested.
>
> Thanks ahead of time.
>
> =====
> "Keep on Truckin' "
> "Not Fade Away"
> Push "Furthur"
>
> Kindly yours,
> Billy S G McCarthy

    ."""-.
   /    _.\              Massimo Morin
  |    /        _,!      Software Engineer
   \   \      .""`\      Master in Science of Transportation Candidate
   .-""-._`;-\__)_/      Aeronautics & Astronautics Department
  /             (        Massachusetts Institute of Technology
 |     / _   ,  \\_ _    Room 35-220 Flowers Corner
  \ '..___\'--\_____\\   Off: (617) 253 0993   Home: (617) 484 2999  Cell: (617) 512 0203