What is the cheapest way of connecting 15 cpu's to one monitor?

   If you're really concerned with cost, then the "best" solution is
probably out of the question, but I'll mention it anyway.

   A company called Aten (www.aten-usa.com) makes a whole line of really
nice KVM hardware, in addition to all kinds of other fun toys. If I'm not
mistaken, this is the company that actually makes IOGear's MiniView series
switches. We have several of these in our test lab aove them.
   All of their switches provide device emulation, so every machine thinks
it has console hardware at all times. They're also hot-pluggable,
switchable from the keyboard, and the high end ones have on-screen
display. The MasterView series can also be daisy-chained up to 512 ports.

   The bad news is the price. For your situation the MasterView Pro
CS-1016 is perfect, but it lists for $1495 plus $39/ea for the 16 cables
you'd need. If you look at PCNation, the whole package would be $1382+SH.

   If money was no object, this is the solution I'd go with.

--
     -Matt

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
		-- Eleanor Roosevelt

-