Anyone have any comments on Earthlink DSL???

Thanks Jason. Yes, that is true, and well documented on the Linksys
support sites. IMHO, I would have opted for a dedicated Linux firewall at
home, but I really did not have the proper place to put it. The 2 reasons I
elected to go with the Linksys was that it is small, it also serves as a
10/100 switch. I haved never had to reset the Linksys., I did power cycle
it once for some stupid reason that was not a problem with the Linksys.
On 26 Oct 2000, at 15:39, Jason Nelson wrote:

> This is not a limitation of the Linksys, rather a limitaion of VPN's and
> NAT.  IOW, you must have a one-to-one NAT for IPSEC to work throgh NAT.
> Since you only have one routable IP assigned to you by your ISP you can
> only NAT it to one internal host.

Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director
Boston Linux and Unix user group