Obtaining Ethernet addresses?

I will stop cluttering the list's queue with my pursuit after this
message, but I don't believe the response addresses my quest -

It will give me the MAC address of the Ethernet card in the system, but I
don't see how it gives me the MAC address of the cable modem connected to
the PC's Ethernet card.

If I am missing something here, please let me know.

Let's take this offline, unless others on the list find this of value...

Scott