Gateway Solo1100

we are having an installfest tomorrow at Mt. Ida college. Bring your
computer there and someone will help you get it installed.
Please visit the BLU web page for details. Mt. Ida is about 1 mile inside
128. (About 2.5 miles from rt. 9/128). We have a good Internet
connection in the room where we can download drivers if you need one.

On 10 Nov 2000, at 11:41, Mac09787 at aol.com wrote:

> Hi All,
>    I was wondering if someone could help me put linux on my laptop, but i am
> unclear as to how to obtain the drivers i'll need to get it properly running.
>  i tried installing linux once already and failed with flying colors, so now
> i'm looking for some help... any suggestions would be great...
>                                                   Thanks
>                                                       Mike
> -

Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>