Seeking Junior UNIX Admin position

Hello to all:

I am currently living in Waltham and have been job-hunting since
mid-August.  I've been working off a good emergency saving account and a
part-time job for incoming.

My professional background, which has worked really well for me, has been
the Mac/Microsoft worlds.   I have my issues with each OS, but in
production, they work, and have provided a decent living the past several
years.   Over the past 8-or-so years I've been involved in end-user UNIX
usage (no programming, shell scripting, etc).  My concentration has been
mostly working with command-line usage, X Windows usage (setup via
XFree86), kernel recompilation and patching (Linux), and getting my hands
on as many flavors (SunOS, Solaris, Linux (Slackware and Red Hat),
Net/Free/OpenBSD).   My preferred OS of choice has been UNIX since I was
first introduced to it my first year in college.

I've got a nice little LAN at home with a little of almost everything,
including a SPARC 5 running Solaris 7.

My goal for several years has to become a UNIX Sysadmin, but I never have
known enough to find the right position for me (based on talks and a
handful of interviews).   Now at LISA '00 in New Orleans, talks with
UNIX Admin friends have revealed I do have what it takes, and that I would
likely fit well into a Junior Admin position.

One friend offered TAOS.  TAOS my resume and I will reconsider them.
Another friend suggested the non-profit world.  I tend to agree with the
latter.  My primary goal is to do what I want and learn more.  My last
goal is to make money at it.   I know the money will come in time.  I
simply want to make a living doing what I enjoy.   The attraction of a
non-profit is a more heterogeneous environment with often less stress and
pigeon-holing than for-profit, along with a preferred non 24x7
responsibility.   But, I will take what I can get.

If anyone knows of positions/leads (ideally near to Waltham - Waltham,
Lexington, Bedford, Burlington, Woburn, etc) for a Junior position to help
me build on my 8-years end-user experience and handful of years as home
Sys Admin, please let me know.

All help appreciated.

Scott

P.S. I'll be returning to EST Saturday night.

-