RAID duplication

Hi
Thanks for replying Mike. I would like to get this to work without the
volumes being mounted. I'm looking to make an exact duplicate, simaler to
how ghosting works (or as i understand it to work anyway).

Idealy i want to make a bootable linux floppy, and have it duplicate
arrays reguardless of OS and filesystem on the array. So i'm not sure if
this is even possible. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
--Brad

-