Openroot

Hey,

I've started this project, that's ran about for four weeks already, and is
doing pretty well. It's called Openroot, where I give root pass, to a
FreeBSD 5 box on my network, to anyone who wants it. People can learn,
experiment, or even fork bomb! It's ok I have an auto-restore script.
(It's ran inside a jail)

I just wanted to tell all of you about it, incase anyone thought it
interesting. The url is http://www.sekt7.org/openroot/

Probably a lot of you are wondering about the security procedures taken.
Sysadmin magazine has accepted my idea for an article, and you can see it
in the May issue.

Sadly, I've only been to one BLU meeting. I havn't had much time lately,
lots of work.

Happy holidays to all!

- Evan S. (kaworu at sektor7.ath.cx)
http://sekt7.org/es/