rh7.0 pblms

which kernel?  I was playing with 2.4.0 and I found I had build problems
if I tried to build it more than once.  If I removed the kernel source
directory and started over from scratch it worked.  It has me thinking I
missed something, but I have been building kernels with the same procedure
for years know.

Oh well,
Anthony

-