jaz

Hi everyone
I just  bough this  jaz   unit, and plugged  it  in  my  RH 6.1 alpha
workstation and  reebot the computer.
At    first  glance  it seems  to be   that  my computer recognize  and
acept it
but as  soon  as  I tried  to run fdisk  to  format and partition the jaz
unit, fdisk wasn)B?t able  even to open  my
/ partition disk.

I tought  that   the jaz  scsi  ID was  the problem  and   switch it  to
scsi ID 7 but  didn)B?t work
Any suggestions?

Paris

-