SuSE lays off much of its US staff

and in short words... Mandrake is lot more stable and bug free than RedHat...
I move (for my desktop) from debian to Mandrake... casue for desktop is way
way better,,, for servers I won't say nothing since I never try it like a
server I use slackware and debian servers... I think if you whant to use
Mandrake for a server you will have to do a lot of rpm cleanning :)

christian
Metro West Boston LUG
http://www.linuxbusca.com/mwblug

El Jueves 08 Febrero 2001 12:59, Brian J. Conway escribi)B?:

-