Veritas Linux Client?

Here's a link to Veritas' NetBackup support matrix:
http://www.support.veritas.com/dsl/lists/nbu_os_ddProduct_NETBACKUPDC_prod1_
NBUDC34.htm.  It looks like Debian 2.1, Caldera 2.2, RedHat 5.2 thru 6.2,
SuSE 6.1 and TurboLinux 3.6 are officially supported.  (Wow, even FreeBSD is
supported!)  This matrix is for the 3.4 release of NetBackup.  We're running
the 3.2GA release.  When I add a client, Linux is not one of the options
listed in "Hardware and Operating System."  So if you're going to be
installing NetBackup from scratch, you should be good to go if you get 3.4.
If you're already running 3.2, it looks like you'll have to upgrade to 3.4.

Good luck.

Jeffrey Pyne
UNIX Systems Administrator
WorldatWork