Pre-Install question

Thorin,
	You may have better luck if you check individual components.  It
looks like my laptop is similar to yours in several respects (I have a
compaq 1700).  The only issue(s) I see is with your sound card,
opensounded must be purchased for your soundcard and I can't tell much
about your ethernet/modem.  I can tell you most ethernet cards are
supported.  I happen to have one built in that isn't, but I had an old
pcmcia nic that worked like a champ.  Well other than that I don't see any
show stoppers, but I could have missed something.

Have a good one,
Anthony

-