Easy question re: laptops

I am currently using a 600E without any problems. We had one of the new X20
machines as a demo a couple of months ago and I had no trouble getting Linux
to work other than version 3.3.x of X11 did not work. Had to install 4.0x
and worked fine at 1024x768 32 bit color. For sound you will likely have to
recompile the kernel. Check IBM's site for info on configuring sound.

-