Deceptions at eBAy!

I don't know if anyone on BLU Discuss spends much time perusing eBay,
but I've noted in my searches for bargains that eBay now fails to update
many of the bids when you use the search mode. I just spotted one that
has yet to post bids that date an entire week ago, much less the many
that have come since. So it looks like no one has bid on an item when in
fact several or even dozens of bids have already been entered.

No wonder eBay's servers get overloaded. Everyone thinks they see a
bargain until they get to the actual auction page! They could probably
cut their electric bill by 60% if they would just keep their auction
pages properly updated.

-